Sat, Jun 17|
GeekCraft Expo PDX (Convention Center)
The Troll Market (Cosplay, Prop and Materials Submission)
This is your chance to sell your props, cosplays and materials at the Troll Market!
Time & Location
Jun 17, 2023, 9:00 AM – Jun 18, 2023, 4:00 PM
GeekCraft Expo PDX (Convention Center), 777 NE Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Portland, OR 97232, USA
About the Event
Hi there, and welcome to the Troll Market! What is the Troll Market you ask? Well, the Troll market is a handmade market that focus on props, costumes and cosplay building materials. Do you have a costume that you no longer wear? Consider selling it at the Troll Market. No longer need a prop that you built? well someone else would probably love to purchase it! The Troll market is hosted by The Pacific Northwest Guild of Cosplayers and is an immersive market experience. The booth space will be at GeekCraft Expo PDX and will feature 20ft of amazing props, costumes and characters.
Here are the rules in order to sell with us.
1. Only handmade props, costumes and cosplay related building materials will be accepted. (As we are a handmade market we are only looking for those things that you made yourself. Purchased items are find if they are a PART of a cosplay as a whole)
2. All accepted items are priced by the seller at the time of submission.
3. The Troll Market will be selling all accepted submissions at our booth space at GeekCraft Expo PDX June 17&18th. You are NOT required to be at the booth so sell your items as our staff will be handling all of the sales for the event.
4. All sellers are required to drop their items off at one of our two dropoff times/locations. We are unable to pick up items from sellers.
5. All sellers are required to pick up their unsold items on Sunday June 17th between 4-6pm at the Oregon Convention Center (No Exceptions)
6. The Troll Market will handle all of the point of sale transactions and will subtract a 10% fee when selling items to recoup our transactions fees.